#1 aSa

aSa

Denny Hulme

• GTLW Crew
  • 252 posts
  • Sim interest:P&G for GTR2

Posted Mar 17 2009 - 07:24 AM

(testing)

Here's a Le Mans 2004 (Frank.55 version @NoGrip) TimeTrial driven with basic Porsche 906 model.

Attached File  aSa___4_38_946___906.GTT   222.44K   28 downloads

I picked Le Mans with chicanes just because they add some braking challenge for you.

Attached File  2004_LOD.jpg   288.61K   18 downloads

#2 HR186S

HR186S

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted Mar 27 2009 - 08:09 AM

aSa you're a machine, I can never get the braking point right for the first chicane (Back just loops around there) and it stuffs my lap up. Best I can do is still 8 secs off your time with lots of "moments". You seem to nail every exit perfect and always pull a few tenths on the straights.
The only time I am in front is at the start of the lap, you must have not got a good run off the Ford chicane. I get about 1-2 tenths before the braking point, where it all goes away.

#3 aSa

aSa

Denny Hulme

• GTLW Crew
  • 252 posts

Posted Mar 27 2009 - 09:24 AM

Thank You, good to hear that I managed to create a challenging timetrial.  I hoped it to be in a moderate difficulty level as I'm not so used to fast cars.

I also tried to make a decent timetrial with Langheck + Firestone tyres but that seemed to be quite a challenge for me too.  I was all over the track almost every turn I took (the red-white 906 Langheck). I might return to that after I finish my tool updates.

906/8 was quite easy to handle (with Dunlops), but I didn't have enough time to finish learning process.

:)

#4 Rampe69

Rampe69

Jo Bonnier

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted Jun 12 2009 - 01:54 PM

This is quite tough one. Quite slippery car with hard suspension. Gears on this lap not perfect. First, second and third gear too long.

But, here is my lap  Attached File  Rape___4_38_651___906.GTT   133.58K   3 downloads

Rape

#5 aSa

aSa

Denny Hulme

• GTLW Crew
  • 252 posts

Posted Jun 16 2009 - 03:20 PM

And here's my reply to you  :)

Gears, gas amount and brakes adjusted to my "style" (.. or whatever it is called if there exists such a word to describe it).  Don't know what else I could tinker with. Oh, a little bit less toe-out was also for the sake of top speed, yes.

Have fun.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links