#21 jgf

jgf

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts
  • Sim interest:GPL and P&G

Posted Jun 23 2020 - 01:00 PM

Those very stiff setups are probably also running unusually low ride heights, great for hotlaps but quite tiring for longer runs.

#22 Simbear

Simbear

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:F1, Grand Prix Legends, road projects
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jun 23 2020 - 02:46 PM

Default setups for specific tracks is easy to make and every track should have it. To make it, is most for track-makers. In respect for people where download trackmakers tracks and do some try, they did not need to use lot of time to find the gearings for example.

Copy your setups from players/yourplayerame/setups/yourtrack -folder to a temporary folder. A tip is to include all the .def-files too, as a help to find the right renaming of all mod-specific setups. Original 67; rename to setups.xxx, if you look, there is a file named setups.def -ok no doubt “setup” is wrong. A def-file as “set66ca.def” mean all CanAm66 setups have to be renamed to set66ca.xxx -When finish it all, delete all def-files (xxx means here the cars filename ending where is important to not alter). Move the setups to your track folder and can be inside or outside dat-file where GPL always read all outside files first. I have added default setups for nearly all chassis in my tracks I made as this setups have a value.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links