Elijahroberson

Don Branson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Interests:gpl, guitar, racing, history
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Mar 07 2017 - 02:23 PM

(Not sure this is in the right place) I was playing NASCAR Legends yesterday (I fixed it) and I noticed on short tracks only 24-25 (not including multiplayer) can race. That was fine to me. But the problem I have is that the game selects only the first 24 AI cars in the set up. I don't really care to much for that, as it is just not right. I want to mod the game so that 43 cars can qualify, but only 24 can race. It would make it much more competitive. I edited the (track name) .txt file in the cars line and changed the first number from 26 to 44 (had to make it 44 otherwise the game would most likely only allow 42-43 cars to race). I went to the game, and nothing changed. Does anybody know how to do what I would like to do. I will do some poking around, see if I can find anything.

ALSO:
How to modders add the realistic decals on the cars you can download online. I have some that have signatures. Does anyone know about that?

#2 Pavel

Pavel

Bruce McLaren

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Interests:Racing, Simracing, Music
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Mar 08 2017 - 07:08 AM

View PostElijahroberson, on Mar 07 2017 - 02:23 PM, said:

(Not sure this is in the right place) I was playing NASCAR Legends yesterday (I fixed it) and I noticed on short tracks only 24-25 (not including multiplayer) can race. That was fine to me. But the problem I have is that the game selects only the first 24 AI cars in the set up. I don't really care to much for that, as it is just not right. I want to mod the game so that 43 cars can qualify, but only 24 can race. It would make it much more competitive. I edited the (track name) .txt file in the cars line and changed the first number from 26 to 44 (had to make it 44 otherwise the game would most likely only allow 42-43 cars to race). I went to the game, and nothing changed. Does anybody know how to do what I would like to do. I will do some poking around, see if I can find anything.
You can not have 44 cars for qualifying and only 24 in race.

View PostElijahroberson, on Mar 07 2017 - 02:23 PM, said:

How to modders add the realistic decals on the cars you can download online. I have some that have signatures. Does anyone know about that?
Export car livery, open it with any paint program (Paint shop) and add decal there. Then import cart livery back.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links