3 replies to this topic

#1 gladio

gladio

Pedro Rodriquez

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted Mar 28 2013 - 05:07 PM

Good night to all of You in this  dedicated forum section.
That's  third attempt of mine to get an aswer to my connection problem with Gpl Setup Manager and Marvelous Canam Mode.As far as good  Gpl Setup Manager worked fine and with Gem too. but when
I've tried to make a brand new setup file by Gpl Setup Manager and then  to prove it witn any canam car It happened the same bad thing: I''ve picked up the setup file by my own hand on the Gpl setup page otherwise I could only run with the basic setup file for that car . Many times before  I met marvelous Canam mod , when I've made a brand new setup file  I could restart Gem  and then after I've choosed it in the rectangle drop dawn window in Gem linked setup section, I was sure that in the Gpl game I could run with that setup created by me before in Gpl Setup Manager.
Now for canam mode I've ever to pick any setup files up by my own hand in GPl setup page. So I don't understand why there's no conncetion just for canam mode between  Gpl Setup Manage and GPl.
I 'm hoping so much that anybody could help me about this little issue, Canam mod is great anyway!
Thanks for your answer and ciao :bravo:

#2 Larko29

Larko29

Denny Hulme

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Interests:...
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Mar 29 2013 - 04:45 AM

Hi Gladio

I can't offer a solution, but the situation where the setup that you select in GEM prior to starting GPL does not carry across into the game itself happens on my install regularly.

Nowdays I just select the setup that I want to use once GPL has loaded in game.

Not a good news but your probably not the only other one with this problem and I'm not sure why it would happen.

Craig

#3 gladio

gladio

Pedro Rodriquez

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted Mar 29 2013 - 09:04 AM

Thanks for you clear answer Larko29, I 've tried in vain to get help about this issue in different two section of our great forum.,
as far as good for  It was useful  for many problem solved in a simply way to me, this time I've to think we  are in a great need to ask directly to GPL setup manager developers team . :up:

#4 Lee200

Lee200

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,422 posts
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Mar 29 2013 - 10:08 AM

Gladio, I am the GPL Setup Manager "team".  This a GEM+ issue; not GPL Setup Manager.

The developer of GEM+ is no longer active in GPL so I don't expect this to be fixed.  The simple solution is for you to select the setup once you've started GPL as Craig said.

Edited by Lee200, Mar 29 2013 - 10:11 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links