Jump to content


- - - - -

Problems With Antialiasing


  • Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#16 rdasilva

rdasilva

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:italy\ maranello
  • Interests:simulazione di guida.
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jan 10 2015 - 04:31 AM

ok ... I'll try in the afternoon. thanks

#17 rdasilva

rdasilva

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:italy\ maranello
  • Interests:simulazione di guida.
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jan 10 2015 - 07:48 AM

ssssssssss

#18 rdasilva

rdasilva

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:italy\ maranello
  • Interests:simulazione di guida.
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jan 10 2015 - 08:03 AM

you have pictures but I do not know how to do jpg image.

Edited by rdasilva, Jan 10 2015 - 10:12 AM.


#19 rdasilva

rdasilva

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:italy\ maranello
  • Interests:simulazione di guida.
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jan 10 2015 - 08:05 AM

I have more pictures, but I do not know how to do.

I'm not good at these things ...

Edited by rdasilva, Jan 10 2015 - 08:19 AM.


#20 rdasilva

rdasilva

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:italy\ maranello
  • Interests:simulazione di guida.
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jan 10 2015 - 08:45 AM

ok   note! .... claimon Ferrand, in pit cars are seen in half! ... just at that moment.
goodwood Ferrand and give me a bit of trouble, circuits like Monza spa67 and license plate florio are much better, with the same settings.

Ferrand note in the serration in the distance .... much worse in goodwood!

Attached Files


Edited by rdasilva, Jan 10 2015 - 08:55 AM.


#21 gliebzeit

gliebzeit

    Targa Fan

  • Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida - USA
  • Interests:Old guy stuff...
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jan 10 2015 - 09:24 AM

rdasilva, you are observing "track making" problems with some tracks that were either made long ago (relatively) or not completely finished.  We all have the same issues with Goodwood, etc.  :)

(BTW, that is not Spa67 in one of your screen captures)

Attached Files


Edited by gliebzeit, Jan 10 2015 - 09:31 AM.


#22 Bob Simpson

Bob Simpson

    The answer man

  • Moderator
  • 2,247 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ottawa
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jan 10 2015 - 09:44 AM

View Postrdasilva, on Jan 08 2015 - 02:17 AM, said:

l 'only flaw I notice are the two white lines on the edge of the track that are distant jagged, I tried everything but I have not solved.

the car 's setting, the buildings ... it's all ok .... just the two white lines (in the distance) are a bit jagged ..... but I can not improve the situation.
the strange thing is that if I put everything  AA off nvidia panel and in the game, does not change anything, if I raise or Down  the change  of AA does not change anything, why?


Regarding the original issue of jagged lines, your images look pretty good to me.  I don't see any noticeable jagged edges - unless you look with a magnifying glass.

#23 rdasilva

rdasilva

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:italy\ maranello
  • Interests:simulazione di guida.
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jan 10 2015 - 09:51 AM

ferrand ..targa....monaco.

note the difference between Ferrand and monaco .... Ferrand very jagged.

Attached Files


Edited by rdasilva, Jan 10 2015 - 10:24 AM.


#24 rdasilva

rdasilva

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:italy\ maranello
  • Interests:simulazione di guida.
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jan 10 2015 - 09:57 AM

View Postgliebzeit, on Jan 10 2015 - 09:24 AM, said:

rdasilva, you are observing "track making" problems with some tracks that were either made long ago (relatively) or not completely finished.  We all have the same issues with Goodwood, etc.  :)

(BTW, that is not Spa67 in one of your screen captures)
sorry ... how you say? because you see, for a 'moment, the car in half?

Posted Image

Edited by rdasilva, Jan 10 2015 - 10:00 AM.


#25 Remco Hitman

Remco Hitman

    Hitman Industries

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Groningen, The Netherlands
  • Interests:Simracing
  • Sim interest:rFactor

Posted Jan 10 2015 - 10:02 AM

The jagged edges on the white lines are affected more by the texture clamp setting in the nVidia panel. Try one or the other, I always forget which setting does what!

#26 rdasilva

rdasilva

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:italy\ maranello
  • Interests:simulazione di guida.
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jan 10 2015 - 10:05 AM

View PostRemco Hitman, on Jan 10 2015 - 10:02 AM, said:

The jagged edges on the white lines are affected more by the texture clamp setting in the nVidia panel. Try one or the other, I always forget which setting does what!
clamp setting  in the  nvidia panel?

#27 rdasilva

rdasilva

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:italy\ maranello
  • Interests:simulazione di guida.
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jan 10 2015 - 10:06 AM

View PostRemco Hitman, on Jan 10 2015 - 10:02 AM, said:

The jagged edges on the white lines are affected more by the texture clamp setting in the nVidia panel. Try one or the other, I always forget which setting does what!
which voice you have to change?

#28 rdasilva

rdasilva

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:italy\ maranello
  • Interests:simulazione di guida.
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jan 10 2015 - 10:21 AM

I have a laptop connected to tv full hd led panel nvidia ... I have to put multi-screen or single screen?

#29 rdasilva

rdasilva

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:italy\ maranello
  • Interests:simulazione di guida.
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jan 10 2015 - 10:35 AM

View PostBob Simpson, on Jan 10 2015 - 09:44 AM, said:

View Postrdasilva, on Jan 08 2015 - 02:17 AM, said:

l 'only flaw I notice are the two white lines on the edge of the track that are distant jagged, I tried everything but I have not solved.

the car 's setting, the buildings ... it's all ok .... just the two white lines (in the distance) are a bit jagged ..... but I can not improve the situation.
the strange thing is that if I put everything  AA off nvidia panel and in the game, does not change anything, if I raise or Down  the change  of AA does not change anything, why?


Regarding the original issue of jagged lines, your images look pretty good to me.  I don't see any noticeable jagged edges - unless you look with a magnifying glass.
then the fault is not in my pc but the circuits? thanks Bob

#30 Bob Simpson

Bob Simpson

    The answer man

  • Moderator
  • 2,247 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ottawa
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Jan 10 2015 - 11:39 AM

My settings, using nVdia Inspector

Attached Files






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links