marco lenarduzzi

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:racing sims,cars, F1,cooking,skiing
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted May 07 2016 - 01:48 PM

Hello,I've been a member now for just a short time and I'd like to thank you all for the wonderful support on this forum.I could never have gotten started without all the helpful information that is posted here.
I have to also thank GPLAPS for showing me the light ! If it weren't for his videos I may never have discovered the road not travelled,if you get my drift (no pun intended) lol
I've loved automobiles since I was a boy playing with Dinky and Corgi toys and my Eldon slot car track .  Later came a voracious appetite for racing,all kinds of racing. The 60's and 70's were golden years for automobile racing while growing up.

I've played many racing games and sims but none compare to GPL. I'm amazed at the work and passion that has gone into building this work of art by a community that cares about preserving it's history and keeping a spot open for it in the future. THANK YOU ALL  !!!

I have a small request. I got my friend of 35 years hooked on GPL ! lol He signed up for a membership 3-4 weeks ago and has not gotten any response yet. He goes by either Bob G or Bobby G and he would love to have the benefits of this great community. I was hoping someone might be able to help him out.

Keep the shiney side up ! :drive1:  Thanks again :D

Edited by marco lenarduzzi, May 07 2016 - 01:49 PM.

#2 MECH

MECH

Double poly killer

• Administrators
  • 2,407 posts
  • Interests:My Girlfriend

Posted May 08 2016 - 02:04 AM

Hi, i don't see any pending validations with the names you described.
I do see a bobby1956 with an e-mail starting with bobby-g but he was given acces on 24th of April.

If you can give me the proper username i can do something about it.
But he can also post a message on this forum in the thread:
Have you got Registration Issues - Validation emails are not sent

#3 marco lenarduzzi

marco lenarduzzi

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:racing sims,cars, F1,cooking,skiing

Posted May 08 2016 - 11:28 AM

Thank you for the quick reply.He never tried to sign in. I asked him to sign in and his membership was in fact validated.
Thanks again Mech.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links