Jump to content


- - - - -

Track Database Update


  • Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 TvO

TvO

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Interests:Unknown
  • Sim interest:other

Posted Dec 23 2015 - 02:19 PM

Ginetto is cranking out tracks at an amazing rate, I can't keep up :P

#22 Pedro

Pedro

    Pedro

  • Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hillegom - The Netherlands
  • Interests:Grand Prix Legends
    Scuba-diving
    Airplanes
    Money :-)
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Dec 26 2015 - 03:16 PM

Thanks Tommie, I can't keep up eighter,this helps alot!! :up: !

#23 ginetto

ginetto

    GPL track editor

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,829 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lombardia, Italia
  • Interests:Mountain
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Apr 18 2016 - 04:00 AM

The Gpl_ATDB is up to date thanks to Bill :thumbup: .

You can let GEM+ update automatically your SGEM.INI file now. :)

Attached Files

  • Attached File  SGEM.jpg   92.97K   22 downloads


#24 Remy

Remy

    Matra boy

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Interests:GPL
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Apr 18 2016 - 05:37 AM

Great!

Thank you Bill and Ginetto :)

#25 gliebzeit

gliebzeit

    Targa Fan

  • Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,068 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida - USA
  • Interests:Old guy stuff...
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Apr 18 2016 - 07:42 AM

Thank you, Bill and ginetto, for updating the 'GPL Alternative Track Database'.  Good work guys!  :)

#26 Stefan Roess

Stefan Roess

    Denny Hulme

  • GPLLinks Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,929 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Bavaria, Germany
  • Interests:racing :)
  • Sim interest:GPL and P&G

Posted Apr 18 2016 - 08:12 AM

Great! Thank you Bill and Ginetto. :up:

Covers and the Printable Track Maps are missing for the following tracks. Will they get added at a later date?
- Spa Circuit National de Francorchamps  1967   Spa '67  
- Watkins Glen '71  1971   Interim Circuit  
- Watkins Glen '71  1971   Interim Circuit  
- Road Atlanta '71  1971
- Népliget (Remake 2014)   1936   Népliget Magyar 1936  
- Oliver's Mount
- Tandil   Circuito Semipermanente de Tandil

Edited by Stefan Roess, Apr 18 2016 - 08:13 AM.


#27 Remy

Remy

    Matra boy

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Interests:GPL
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Apr 18 2016 - 10:44 AM

Also "skidfun" seems to be italian rather than spanish ;)

#28 gliebzeit

gliebzeit

    Targa Fan

  • Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,068 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida - USA
  • Interests:Old guy stuff...
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Apr 18 2016 - 03:36 PM

Also, the Nassau the country flag is missing and all of the click-on program pages for that track.

#29 Bill

Bill

    BRM Freak

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 964 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:U.S. Wise Va.

Posted Apr 18 2016 - 07:32 PM

View PostStefan Roess, on Apr 18 2016 - 08:12 AM, said:

Great! Thank you Bill and Ginetto. :up:

Covers and the Printable Track Maps are missing for the following tracks. Will they get added at a later date?
- Spa Circuit National de Francorchamps  1967   Spa '67  
- Watkins Glen '71  1971   Interim Circuit  
- Watkins Glen '71  1971   Interim Circuit  
- Road Atlanta '71  1971
- Népliget (Remake 2014)   1936   Népliget Magyar 1936  
- Oliver's Mount
- Tandil   Circuito Semipermanente de Tandil
Will get the rest over the next few days, hang in there :)

View PostRemy, on Apr 18 2016 - 10:44 AM, said:

Also "skidfun" seems to be italian rather than spanish ;)
Fixed

View Postgliebzeit, on Apr 18 2016 - 03:36 PM, said:

Also, the Nassau the country flag is missing and all of the click-on program pages for that track.
Fixed

#30 gliebzeit

gliebzeit

    Targa Fan

  • Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,068 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida - USA
  • Interests:Old guy stuff...
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Apr 18 2016 - 09:57 PM

Thanks, big Bill.  Much appreciated!  :)

#31 Remy

Remy

    Matra boy

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Interests:GPL
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Apr 19 2016 - 12:30 AM

Thanks Bill :thumbup:

#32 Iestyn16

Iestyn16

    Tom Pryce

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Liverpool, UK
  • Interests:Sports, Music
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Apr 19 2016 - 12:59 AM

Thanks Bill! :iconcur:

#33 Remy

Remy

    Matra boy

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Interests:GPL
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Apr 19 2016 - 01:35 AM

View PostBill, on Apr 18 2016 - 07:32 PM, said:

View PostRemy, on Apr 18 2016 - 10:44 AM, said:

Also "skidfun" seems to be italian rather than spanish ;)
Fixed


Nope, should be "Italy" Bill :)

#34 Bernd Nowak

Bernd Nowak

    Denny Hulme

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Apr 19 2016 - 11:50 AM

View PostBill, on Apr 18 2016 - 07:32 PM, said:

View PostStefan Roess, on Apr 18 2016 - 08:12 AM, said:

Great! Thank you Bill and Ginetto. :up:

Covers and the Printable Track Maps are missing for the following tracks. Will they get added at a later date?
- Spa Circuit National de Francorchamps  1967   Spa '67  
- Watkins Glen '71  1971   Interim Circuit  
- Watkins Glen '71  1971   Interim Circuit  
- Road Atlanta '71  1971
- Népliget (Remake 2014)   1936   Népliget Magyar 1936  
- Oliver's Mount
- Tandil   Circuito Semipermanente de Tandil
Will get the rest over the next few days, hang in there :)

View PostRemy, on Apr 18 2016 - 10:44 AM, said:

Also "skidfun" seems to be italian rather than spanish ;)
Fixed

View Postgliebzeit, on Apr 18 2016 - 03:36 PM, said:

Also, the Nassau the country flag is missing and all of the click-on program pages for that track.
Fixed

Thanks a lot Bill!!! Tried to contact you but somehow couldn't get in touch with you. Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!

#35 Gaizka López C.

Gaizka López C.

    Mike Spence

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Barcelona 1967
  • Interests:My Lancia Fulvia
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Feb 16 2018 - 04:38 AM

GPLTD seems to be in very good shape nowadays, including its What's New? section.

Is there still a need for this topic to be pinned?

:wave:




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links