Paddy the Irishman

Paddy the Irishman

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • Interests:GPL; Model Cars; Photography. Assetto Corsa
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Nov 18 2011 - 06:10 AM

I have not driven P&G for some time, but reading of the Longford track moved me to try again.  I downloaded the track, extracted into GTR2 and then copied the track over into the 'Location' folder of P&G.  Now when I drive any track in P&G, there are no needles on my instruments.  They are there in GTL and GTR2 (in cars that have needles).  I am almost certain they were there the last time I drove P&G.  Help please :-)

#2 thomass

thomass

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • Sim interest:GPL and P&G

Posted Nov 18 2011 - 08:36 AM

Two things to check. Unfortunately I can not check on my gaming PC for correct names:

1. Graphics must be set to 32bit. When set to 16bit no Motec display is shown. Start the GTR2 setup exe in your P&G installation folder to check this.

2. There is some ingame key to switch on of the 'MOTEC display'. Don't remember which key it was. 'H'?

Good luck,
Thomas

#3 Paddy the Irishman

Paddy the Irishman

Paddy the Irishman

• Supporter
  • 829 posts
  • Interests:GPL; Model Cars; Photography. Assetto Corsa
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Nov 18 2011 - 10:12 AM

Thanks Thomas, :thumbup:  I went into Options> Advanced> switched on 'Visible MotecADL' and there were the needles - and I didn't even have to spend any time puting them on individually  :yeah:

Why would anyone think we would not want to see needles on dials and have something that switches them off - or does their presence inhibit the use of MOTEC ? (which I haven't tried yet)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links