• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts
  • Interests:Motor Racing
    Motorbikes
    computer gaming-
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Feb 20 2021 - 02:20 PM

Found this on Facebook if anybody is interested. Details below. Also apologies if this is in incorrect forum?

Bonus Ball draw !!      GRAB A BARGAIN !!
Stunning Sir Stirling moss  1/18th merc transporter with race car and autographed card from Sir StIrling moss

Once all numbers are sold and paid for we will use the following lottery   £5  per number

https://www.facebook...63174240579103/

Please note that you need to be on FB and that numbers for the draw are running out quickly, but you may still have a chance?
You also need PayPal to acquire a number with your payment.

Also note you will pay through PayPal to a link & someone you don't know. Therefore there may be a risk with this process.

So my disclaimer is if you are interested in this, you do so at your own risk and I take no responsibility for putting you at risk! It's entirely your choice.

I just felt it was applicable to link this opportunity here and give members a chance to win this superb item.

TP:

Attached Files

Edited by twinpotter, Feb 20 2021 - 02:31 PM.

#2 jgf

jgf

Denny Hulme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts
  • Sim interest:GPL and P&G

Posted Feb 20 2021 - 04:44 PM

Sadly no longer on Farcebook.  (They disabled my account when I refused to give them my phone number.  But given their long standing policy that anything info they have on you becomes theirs to use as they see fit ......)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links