Burnsy865

Denny Hulme

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts
  • Sim interest:GPL and P&G

Posted Nov 08 2009 - 05:29 AM

I can only find dead links to this track. Does anybody have it?  :hmm:

###oops...stumbled across it while seeking other tracks....so its not a total waste of a post, here is the link if anyone else is looking for some tracks.    http://dei-racing.com     You need to register to access the downloads.

Edited by Burnsy865, Nov 08 2009 - 05:40 AM.

#2 Arturo Pereira

Arturo Pereira

Denny Hulme

• 862 posts
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Nov 08 2009 - 10:07 AM

View PostBurnsy865, on Nov 8 2009, 08:29 AM, said:

I can only find dead links to this track. Does anybody have it?  :hmm:

###oops...stumbled across it while seeking other tracks....so its not a total waste of a post, here is the link if anyone else is looking for some tracks.    http://dei-racing.com     You need to register to access the downloads.

Well, I have more than 400 real ovals here, including different versions of the same track, so here it goes :)

Perhaps it would be ok to create an Ovals Database as well as I did with the GTP tracks, yet it is still unfinished ... :confused:  :D

Attached Files

#3 Burnsy865

Burnsy865

Denny Hulme

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts
  • Sim interest:GPL and P&G

Posted Nov 08 2009 - 12:39 PM

Thanks Arturo. Yes, I have downloaded all of the GTP tracks you posted so  :thankyou:  for them. Love that Brooklands outer one. As for them not being finished yet, I am slowly trying them all so by the time you post the next lot I will probably still have some I haven't tried.  :wave:

#4 cherylfoster

cherylfoster

Guy Ligier

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted Jan 10 2011 - 10:50 AM

In the near future there will be further steps to prevent cheating and help our admins to do their job. So if you do not have a replay for a top 20 time on a track, do not waste our and your time and do not upload those times.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links