I'm buggered if I can figure out how to get around the problem of it not being a "package" recognisable by the Installer.
12 Views · 2 Replies ( Last reply by Bruce )
Mainly due to great impression last Indy 500 got me I felt like re-playing one of my old games I have.
So I installed the game, dived in, want to change the controls...
and I get this error:
- Brain-in-a-jar FatalError:
- BjSys: Reset failed on D3D Device: "D3DERR_DEVICELOST"
Been long ago.
I have been looking for a forum where I'd may find people for help, but none found.
So I thought maybe someone may has an idea...
55 Views · 2 Replies ( Last reply by GrandPrixYannick )
203 Views · 15 Replies ( Last reply by Lord )
I know Ez has already released his AI update and it's very good as usual, but as promised I've made my own, for the one or two people that will give it a chance.
A new set of AI files for this fantastic track. Includes a couple of 55 specific files.
HOW TO INSTALL
Simply paste the files into your \tracks\dessau folder, but please make a backup of existing ones before overwriting so they can be reverted easily if needed.
- provided as "it is", without any kind of warranty;
- feel free to edit the files as you want - if you want to - without asking for permission;
- tested with 67 cars;
- tested with 55 mod (but for reference, I say that after +40 attempts, I'm still unable to finish a 20 laps race because I can't drive without brakes, so I can't extimate the fuel consumption very well, sorry);
- put extra care at turn 1 at the start of the race (autobahnkehre hairpin), since it's a typical "crash factory" corner.
- Andre Streu for this really great track
- Thomas Laechele for his usual high-end graphics updates
- gliebzeit for pointing me at this fantastic track, otherwise I fear I will never discovered it
P.S.: good luck with your brakes into 55 cars: mine are completely gone after two slow laps... ...so I've seriously started to think that there's some kind of evil genius messing up with brakes into my installation, or maybe I need a better mechanic...
93 Views · 3 Replies ( Last reply by gliebzeit )
... and now.
149 Views · 5 Replies ( Last reply by leon_90 )
Rfactor 2 - Installing 1965 F1 Mod To The Steam Version.
Bruce - Today, 01:38 AM
Codemaster Indycar Series
GrandPrixYannick - Yesterday, 03:06 PM
Gpl --> Rfactor 2?
Gui - Yesterday, 08:15 AM
Dessauer Rennstrecke New Ai
Tato - Yesterday, 03:24 AM
Forza Ferrari !
gliebzeit - May 27 2017 - 07:08 AM
Uk Tv: The Flying Lap (Episode 9, 2017) - Dick Scammell And The Dfv.
Chris Amon - May 26 2017 - 02:52 PM
Slow Ai With The 60 Fps Patch
Max Power - May 26 2017 - 09:54 AM
Bing, snafu, Google, Tormentor, Bruce, Yahoo, G.Spinning, joy2000, tikfas, Claudio Pablo Navonne, fela, snebka, Saiph, DavidG, dbstreet, webfoot, Roo