Cerne's Wood Track
Posted Nov 13 2017 - 11:45 AM
Posted Nov 13 2017 - 12:39 PM
Using your computer browser, open the GPL install and locate the Cerne's Wood track folder.
1. Back up the current Winter version by copying it to some other folder or subfolder and rename it so you know what exactly it is, for instance, change the name to "CerneWinter."
2. Unzip the Spring version to any folder, (or for instance a new folder named "GPL Stuff") and then open the unzipped folder.
3. Click on "edit" and then "select all," which will highlight all files.
4. Click "edit" again and select option "copy to folder."
5. A dialogue box will open allowing you to select the folder to place the copied files in.
6. Click and scroll until you have selected the Cerne's Wood track folder in the GPL install.
7. Click "copy" and "yes to all" when the dialogue asks if you want to overwrite files.
8. Switch between them by moving and renaming.
Edited by John Woods, Nov 13 2017 - 12:43 PM.
Posted Nov 14 2017 - 01:59 AM
I run the winter graphics with some fog; excellent.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users