Car Cam Editor To Change All Cars In 67V2
Posted Jan 09 2016 - 05:15 AM
on the 30 cars in 1967-1 using Car Cam Editor, and am wondering if there is a quick and simple way
to convert the transfer the same settings on the -2 to -7 carsets or do I have to copy the new
camera angles to each of the 210 cars in turn !
Posted Jan 09 2016 - 06:39 AM
Posted Jan 09 2016 - 06:52 AM
Posted Jan 09 2016 - 07:22 AM
Edited by 1967driver, Jan 09 2016 - 07:23 AM.
Posted Jan 09 2016 - 10:41 AM
Then you set that one to your liking and let the batch transfer the changes to all other cars.
Whenever you want it changed just change the basecam and let the batch run again.
Posted Jan 09 2016 - 01:53 PM
- Step 1: Create A BAT File. Create a new text document on your desktop. ...
- Step 2: Learn Some Quick Code. If you know how to run commands in the command prompt, you'll be a wiz at creating BAT files because it's the same language. ...
- Step 3: Do Some Quick Logic. ...
- Step 4: Write Your BAT File. ...
- Step 5: Run Your BAT File.
Posted Jan 09 2016 - 04:55 PM
Posted Jan 10 2016 - 06:15 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users