Andreh

Denny Hulme

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Interests:Pre-80's racing
  • Sim interest:GPL

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 07:27 AM

Hi there, would like to see if someone know any shortcut for my situation.

I had GTL and GTR2 installed on my old computer. Ive changed address twice, so my knowledge of the whereabouts of the cds and manuals of both games is very hazy. I even had a Disk Drive failure, not sure if it was Starforce fault, but cant help and blame it. To make things better my GTR2 cd1 probably has a scratch and it stopped working. The hard drive the games were installed, even being new, didnt show up on the windows explorer at the old pc. Could be a MB or cable problem, or it could have fried.

Questions are:
As far as I remember, to race online with GTR2 we needed a login, linked to an email(?). Can I recover online login and serial number using such email?
If not, can I recover those things in some file of the old pc install?
Or am I doomed to pass the entire vacation cleaning the "attic" looking for the lost boxes?

My interest in using GTR2 I believe is restricted to P&G, dont believe there are any other mods out there that could get my attention. And even though I liked GTL's feel, I think P&G has everything GTL had to offer and more. Is that right?

Thank you for your time and help

Cheers

#2 aSa

aSa

Denny Hulme

• GTLW Crew
  • 252 posts
  • Sim interest:P&G for GTR2

Posted Nov 23 2012 - 02:30 AM

"Can I recover online login and serial number using such email?"
I'm sorry but I haven't heard of such a service.  But i guess it wouldn't hurt to send few mails asking about such a service.

You can get an online key from this (german) site if this helps any:
http://www.computerb...er-4349161.html

Then there's the option of buying another copy of GTR2 ..

cheers.. aSa C[_]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sim Racing Links