The GTLWorkshop team is here to stay and is working already on Power&Glory v3 bug fixes, also improvements on current content, and planning to add more content with the same (high) level of quality as the rest of the project.
To do this though, we'll need to reinforce our ranks, our workforce.
That's why the GTLWorkshop mod team is searching for talented people with a strong passion for the 1960s/1970s era of racing.
If you believe you have good skills for modding, if you think you have what it takes to be part of the team that won several "mod of the year" awards and you think you could fill one of the following positions, then contact us.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS (for whatever position in the team):
- Good character, able to work in collaboration with a small established team.
- Capability to communicate in English (written).
- Willing to work on mid to long term projects in secrecy and responsibly (we don't usually create hype or expose any material before a release).
- Willing to learn new things, capable of accepting criticism and discuss solutions, methods, etc.
- Perseverance on assigned tasks, willing to finish what is started.
- General knowledge of the racecars of the 60s/70s era is a big plus.
2D (SKINS/TEXTURES) ARTISTS - REQUIREMENTS:
- Good eye for detail, capability of producing car skins following examples from pictures.
- Ability to create textures from scratch, shading and creating vector images.
- Ability to create specular maps.
- Experience with car skinning on Gmotor2 titles.
- Ability to export/import and adding/removing car parts on ISI Gmotor2 (for the cars cockpits and bodies) is a plus.
- Texture mapping and templates creation are a big plus.
3D (MODELS) ARTISTS - REQUIREMENTS:
- Good eye for detail, capability of modelling from pictures.
- Ability to create high quality 3D cars from scratch (exterior, interior and a high detailed cockpit) with an acceptable number of polygons.
- Ability to create LODs of the car model (2 at least, lod B and lod C) that retain the general shape and mapping of the high poly model (lod A).
- Ability to create LODs of the car wheels (rims and tires, at least 2 sets of lods)
- Ability to modify/improve 3D car models (exterior and interior) and adding or removing parts.
- Ability to create mapping/remapping of the models in a sufficient way, with none to some stretching of the UV's (GTR2/GTL level needed, important to the 2D skin/texture artists) .
- Ability to create shade layer (ambient occlusion layers) with good shades and contrast, including templates.
- Ability to export/import models on ISI Gmotor2.
- Texture (skin) creation qualities are a big plus.
If you think you have all (or most) of the above qualities, but most importantly you have the passion, the will to learn and evolve like our past and present team members, then please contact us!
If you don't have all the above qualities but still think you could greatly help our team, then contact us. We will be glad to hear from you.
GTLW mod team - contacts: AzRim, NacK, DucFreak, David Wright, aSa, Spin Doctor
Edited by DucFreak, Dec 12 2012 - 08:43 AM.