A- when it's ready
B- when it's ready
C- when it's ready
D- when it's frackin' ready
E- All of the above
So you mean we are still not ready?
We are on the finish straight.... but there are still things that have to be worked on...
To give you an idea what has to be done to get it final:
- final graphics errors needs to be fixed, eg.: steering wheels of cars in the mirrors have a texture error -> I guess you don`t want that in a final mod
- AI files need to be created
- the mod needs to be put into an installer, that also needs to be tested
- a mod homepage is being built (almost finished)
- plus a lot more the tech guys know way better than I do...
Keep in mind the team is highly skilled, but small.
And most of the team members are doing multible jobs, working on the mod AND on track projects and other mod realted projects.
The good thing is, the longer it takes to actually finish the mod, the more tracks with 50s graphics updates you MIGHT get.
And btw we all have a real life. Some even have to go to work, have a family and friends, a social life and even other interests than G_P_L.
Edited by Stefan Roess, Mar 22 2017 - 09:13 AM.